Policy and research
GoBe offer policy and research support to a range of regulatory, statutory advisers and non-governmental organisations focusing on the coastal, estuarine and marine environments.
GoBe’s experience includes projects carried out for clients such as The Crown Estate, the Carbon Trust, Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum, WWF and the Wildlife and Countryside Link, as well as providing inputs to European research initiatives. Our staff also bring prior experience leading numerous projects for Defra, Natural England, JNCC, the Environment Agency, Natural Resources Wales and NGOs.
Our range of services includes:
- Sectoral development strategies
- Plan level assessments and HRA
- Marine spatial planning and policy
- GIS based planning, analysis and predictive modelling
- Development of guidance and policy documents
- Casework support services
- Advice and guidance on legislative frameworks
- Knowledge transfer and policy and legislative training
- Quality assurance and appraisal