Based at headquarters in the UK and with offices in England and Scotland, GoBe maintains its reputation as an innovative and market leading planning and environmental services consultancy.
We provide high quality strategic and project-specific planning & environmental advice to the offshore energy, dredging, subsea cables, ports, coastal infrastructure and public sectors.
In meeting the needs of our clients in the development sectors, we offer a range of services spanning the project lifecycle including:
- Site selection, alternatives analysis and feasibility studies;
- Due diligence support for project acquisitions/divestments;
- Development strategy and consenting advice;
- Planning policy analysis and advice;
- Project managing and delivering environmental survey, environmental impact assessments, environmental statements and consent applications (including NSIP applications);
- Provision of technical expertise across the marine and terrestrial sciences;
- Negotiation and liaison with statutory and non-statutory stakeholders;
- Consent management and compliance from consent award through construction and operational phases; and
- Project re-powering and decommissioning services.